Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy 2-year anniversary to this blog!

So, according to my archives my first post was on June 17, 2008. Making it today my two-year anniversary.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What you see above is the first picture of my first entry, making it the first picture of my blog. Oh, how
Agyness has changed since then, and we have changed with her. For all of you that still follow this blog,
thank you very much, you have a huge impact on this blog success, I don't know how successful the blog
is for all of you, but, you play a part. Thanks for 2 years of AGYNESSDEYN-ONLINE

15 comments:

Lu Ozéan said...

Wow HAPPY BIRTHDAY aggynessdeyn-online!!!!

I'm so thankfull you kept up with this blog and gave so many cool and inspiring pictures of aggy to us!!!

mara said...

happy birthday!!i love your blog!!
YOU ARE MY LIFESAVER IN THE DAILY ROUTINE

Anonymous said...

I found this blog 2 days ago or something, actually looking forward to look in the archive of 2 years that i've missed!

fashion twits said...

Agyness Your gorgeous I can't wait for thee amazing posts yet to come.

xoxo, Kyle Rehling.

check out my page!

ki_nuuk said...

congrats on 2nd anniversary!!!
i always enjoy your website.
pls keep up date.

thank you

J'oess said...

I love watching this blog, thanks so much !!
Please keep it up !

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this blog and LOVEEE agyness
keep it going!

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

congratzzz...

BackOfTheOne said...

congratulations

hey people that love fashion see this blog http://juanserkate.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOVE your blog.

Juana D said...

hey!! happy birthday!
I'm glad that I found your blog (:
I really love this woman, I would marry her if I could! hahah

Lots of love...

J.D.

DIANA said...

Am a massive fan!!! your blog is the best-------------keep up the good work!♥

daan said...

congrats for your aniversary! i love this blog!
you're so great!

Daphne said...

Feliz aniversario queridísima!!!!!

Wahiba said...

congrats! ahww! i also love love love this blog! i rarley see aggy about so it's nice to have ur site to look at!
viva la aggyness! <3

check me out, www.wabie-daily.blogspot.com xxoo